All the sugar, spice, and everything nice floating around during the Christmas season, the thought of attempting to maintain your Paleo lifestyle may feel a little overwhelming. Thanks to these traditional and real-food based Paleo Christmas dinner recipes, you will still have the familiar and festive flavors you have come to expect of the season minus dairy, sugar, and grains. By placing the focus on stunning meats, roasted vegetables, and naturally sweet foods, these healthy Paleo holiday mains and sides can be enjoyed by the whole family. Having a house filled with familiar aromas that are still going to keep you on track with your goals can carry you through the whole season and may even surprise and inspire others to give a Paleo approach a try.
When it comes to the holidays, it can be much more difficult to stick to your Paleo Diet. But – fortunately – there are many ways to “Paleo-fy” your favorite holiday meals. Today, I will be covering how you can transform a traditional Christmas dinner – into a much healthier one. Forget the empty calories of stuffing, rolls and pumpkin pie. Instead, say hello to some delicious sweet potatoes, free-range organic turkey and a large helping of brain-friendly vegetables!
No matter your background or how you celebrate the holidays, we can all agree that the end of the year is the perfect time for delicious and healthy food to be shared with those we love!
- Enjoy this fantastic recipe for Roasted Cauliflower with Anchovy Sauce by Cooking Light and My Recipies.
- Do you enjoy Green Bean Casserole? You will love this one.
- How About some Smashed Rutabega Squash
- Enjoy Fluffy Grain Free Fluffy White Bread Rolls
- How about a Crab Stuffed Mushroom Dish that's to die for?
- Pair it with a Pork Belly in Your Face Recipe.
- It wouldn't be the Holidays without Cranberry Sauce.
We will cover more amazing Paleo Holiday Recipies in Part 3!