Website and Technology Accessibility Statement
If you have difficulty using or accessing any element of this website or tool, please feel free to call us at 1-619-363-7136 or email us at email@example.com and we will work with you to provide the information, item, or transaction you seek through a communication method that is accessible for you consistent with applicable law (for example, through telephone support), just as we do for any other customer having questions or issues with the website.
How We Work to be Accessible
Pete’s Real Food is committed to making our website accessible to all of our customers, including those with disabilities. Our efforts are a continual work in progress as our site grows and changes and new technologies become available. To this end, we take the following actions:
- We endeavor to design, create and update digital content that conforms to applicable accessibility laws and regulations and the guidance from the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.1 Level AA (WCAG 2.1 AA) standards.
- Pete’s Real Food utilizes various technologies that are meant to make our website as accessible as possible.
- We utilize an accessibility interface that allows persons with specific disabilities to adjust the website’s UI (user interface) and design it to their personal need.
- The Pete’s Real Food website incorporated usability features that make it easier for persons using assistive technologies, including screen reader technologies, and also users that only use a keyboard, users with low/impaired vision, users who are deaf or hard of hearing, users with cognitive disabilities, and users who are color blind.
- Our website also uses additional technology that runs in the background to try and optimize the level of accessibility.
- We continue to work with experts who evaluate and advise us on web accessibility and offer specific recommendations for our site.
- Our team uses a digital quality management tool to frequently analyze and identify accessibility issues that arise, so we may address them in a timely manner.
- We periodically audit a representative selection of web pages to manually inspect for accessibility, testing them while using assistive technologies, to identify issues.
Please contact us if you have any feedback or suggestions as to how we could improve the accessibility of this website.