Giving gifts helps you show others what they mean to you, and finding the perfect present deserves some time and effort. At the same time, it can get stressful to find a gift that they’ll love that also says “I love you.” And sometimes people are just hard to shop for.
Run-of-the-mill gift ideas or spending way too much buying fancy gifts for your family and friends that they don’t appreciate or never use takes the fun out of gift giving (and gift shopping).
Here, at Pete’s Real Food, we’ve got you covered! Instead of braving the crowds and wracking your brain, spend time with your family and choose one of these meaningful gifts for anyone and everyone.
Real Food Is Love
Give someone the gift of putting their knife and cutting board away. No more time spent shopping, prepping, cooking and CLEANING! All Pete’s Real Food meals are chef inspired, expertly prepared and delivered right to your door, no apron required. Simply reheat and serve.
With dozens of meal options and new menus each week, boredom will never happen with the variety Pete's Real Food offers. Choose from Paleo, Vegan, Keto, AIP and even Kid’s lunchbox options. There’s something for every taste and lifestyle! You can even mix and match and create your own meal plan!!!
Browse through all the Pete’s Real Food options and customize your gift giving here>>>>>
What says I love you more than bacon? Sending someone some of chef Pete’s mouth-watering bacon is a sure-fire winner! Pete’s bacon is the meatiest, most supple, melt-in-your-mouth bacon.
This bacon is a game changer. It is made from pastured pigs from quality ranches, is cured instead of brined so there’s no “shrinkage” and uses NO SUGAR or sweeteners of any kind.
This bacon is good for you. Period.
Sold in an unsliced slab so you can cut however thick or thin you prefer – order (for you and a friend) here>>>>>>
Bone broth is not only good for you; it has become a trendy drink to sip on. Making good bone broth takes time. Pete’s Real Food Bone Broth is made with only the best grass-fed beef or chicken bones, organic vegetables and filtered water, seasoned just right and packed full of flavor, minerals and gelatin. Shipped frozen, it is good for 10 days in the fridge or up to 6 months in the freezer!
Get it delivered here>>>>>
Paleo By Season presents a chef’s approach to healthy, seasonal cuisine by teaching home cooks the essential techniques for cooking any food, so they can focus not on recipes but on using the best fresh, local ingredients. With dozens of techniques, over 100 recipes, and a showcase of small farmers and ranchers across the country who are providing sustainably raised meats and organically grown fruits and vegetables, Paleo By Season gives any veteran or aspiring home cook the tools they need to think like a chef.
Get it here >>>>>
Shopping for someone else, but not sure exactly what their preferences are? Give the gift of a Pete’s Real Food Gift Card so they can choose. The perfect stocking stuffer!
Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout. Buy yours here>>>>
Chef Pete has a few kitchen favorites for the cook in your life:
In Chef Pete’s words: “It seems so simple. A vegetable peeler. You must have something cooler to suggest. I mean when something more useful is invented then maybe. You just can’t beat how well this veg peeler works. It is so ergonomic and performs so well it takes an irritating task and makes it enjoyable. You’ll be making daikon and zucchini noodles from scratch with this thing. Get a couple so you can give them as stocking stuffers to your fellow foodie friends.
Chef Pete loves his fine mesh colanders. “Here’s a cool trick. Not only do they work great with the traditional straining, but if you take boiled potatoes and push them through the mesh with a rubber spatula you get fine dining level mashed potatoes. You’ll never go back once you have them this way!”
Paleo Treats have been making foodie-approved Paleo desserts since 2009. They are serious about flavor, texture, ingredients and Paleo. They ship around the world and are experts at both making and getting a great dessert to your door.
Dry Farm Wines curates primal, sugar-free, low alcohol, low sulfite wines so you get these benefits without the downsides. They make a great gift for yourself or your loved ones. You can choose your favorites and sign yourself or a friend up for monthly subscriptions.
There is always that someone on your Christmas list that has everything and needs nothing, or someone who likes to live minimalistic. Non-stuff gift ideas are meaningful and will create fun times and memories instead of clutter or more stuff.
- Cleaning a home is a time-consuming job. Consider purchasing a weekly, bi-weekly or even one-time deep cleaning for the person in your life who could really enjoy spending those three or four hours on a Saturday on themselves instead of tackling dirty floors.
- If you know someone who wastes whole Sundays mowing, trimming, and edging – gift them with a lawn service, or snow removal service for the colder months. That way, they can spend their Sunday enjoying their yard with family and friends, instead of knee deep in weeds.
- Families enjoy spending time together but can often be challenged with schedules and distractions. Gift them a movie night with a gift basket of family friendly movies with snacks. You could get them tickets to a local musician or a comedy show, both of which are often affordable and a fun way to do/see something new together.
- A gift card or money designated for babysitting or eldercare goes a long way toward showing the loved ones in your life how much they deserve some time to themselves. If you aren’t sure if the recipient has a regular sitter, you could alternatively offer to take on the supervisory role for a few hours or even overnight so your loved one can experience the gift of a lazy morning. Be proactive about setting up time to follow through on the gift so no reminders are necessary.
- Everyone has things that need to get done but often there are too few hours to accomplish all the to-dos. Dry cleaning, grocery shopping or even taking Fido to the groomer for a trim — all of these things are necessary chores in daily lives that often go undone when lives get too busy. By gifting a few hours of an errand or personal assistant service, you can gift your loved one with the freedom to decide what tasks they can take off their own plate.
- Online courses and unique workshops. If you know someone eager to learn new skills, a perfect gift would be unique workshops, classes, or online courses. Give the gift of learning a new instrument, cultivating a new hobby, or education in areas that they are interested in. Many online platforms offer various classes around business, design, tech, photography, writing, drawing, but also knitting, gardening, hair cutting, or cooking. Give a subscription that grants access to all courses they have, or pick one specific class that you know they will love
The holiday season is about connecting a little with those who matter and enjoying time with those close to your heart. Now that your gift shopping is done, take the time to focus on the things that bring true joy.
This post may contain some links that are affiliate links, though products are ones we use personally and recommend. When you purchase anything using my links, it costs you absolutely nothing extra, but it may provide a small compensation to Pete’s Real Food. Thank you for your continued support.