The holiday season is upon us, bringing with it a whirlwind of joy, festivities, and the ever-enthralling task of gift-giving. As we navigate through the hustle and bustle of December, there's a secret weapon that can transform the chaotic into the joyously organized: a few mindfully chosen gifts to give with love and intention. Knowing what to give is not simply a list of ideas; it's your ticket to not just surviving but thriving through the holiday season.
In a world where time is precious and choices are abundant, a well-curated Christmas gift guide becomes more than a convenience – it's a roadmap to spreading cheer, making memories, and creating moments of genuine connection. It can also allow you to turn the season of giving into an opportunity for you, and those on the receiving end, to savor the season and begin the new year in a positive and accomplished way. Our unique and thoughtful gift suggestions unravel the magic of setting yourself up for success and making the holidays not just manageable but truly unforgettable. After all, 'tis the season to thrive, and knowing what to give makes a simple task of navigating the festivities with style and ease.
Food Is Love
Give someone (or yourself) the gift of putting their knife and cutting board away. No more time spent shopping, prepping, cooking and CLEANING! All Pete’s Real Food meals are chef inspired, expertly prepared and delivered right to your door, no apron required. Simply reheat and serve.
With dozens of meal options and new menus each week, boredom will never happen with the variety Pete's Real Food offers. Choose from Paleo, Vegan, Keto, AIP and even Kid’s lunchbox options. There’s something for every taste and lifestyle! You can even mix and match and create your own meal plan!!!
Browse through all the Pete’s Real Food options and customize your gift giving here>>>>>
Bone broth is not only good for you; it is delicious and versatile. Well-made bone broth is foundational in supporting both body and mind to thrive. Read more on the benefits of this magical elixir in this post
Making good bone broth takes time. Pete’s Real Food Bone Broth is made with only the best grass-fed beef or chicken bones, organic vegetables and filtered water, seasoned just right and packed full of flavor, minerals and gelatin. Shipped frozen, it is good for 10 days in the fridge or up to 6 months in the freezer!
Get it delivered here>>>>>
Nothing quite stacks up to a huge supply of bacon! Sending someone some of chef Pete’s mouth-watering bacon is a sure-fire winner! Pete’s bacon is the meatiest, most supple, melt-in-your-mouth bacon.
This bacon is a game changer. It is made from pastured pigs from quality ranches, is cured instead of brined so there’s no “shrinkage” and uses NO SUGAR or sweeteners of any kind.
This bacon is good for you. Period. Learn more about why we love bacon here
Sold in an unsliced slab so you can cut however thick or thin you prefer – order (for you and a friend) here>>>>>>
Paleo By Season presents a chef’s approach to healthy, seasonal cuisine by teaching home cooks the essential techniques for cooking any food, so they can focus not on recipes but on using the best fresh, local ingredients. With dozens of techniques, over 100 recipes, and a showcase of small farmers and ranchers across the country who are providing sustainably raised meats and organically grown fruits and vegetables, Paleo By Season gives any veteran or aspiring home cook the tools they need to think like a chef.
Chef Pete also has a few kitchen must-haves for that special cook in your life:
Every cook needs a high quality, reliable knife and these knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel. This two-piece chef set includes 3 1/2" paring knife and 6" cook's knife which together are the 2 most important knives in the kitchen.
Buy yours here>>>>>
Anything you buy from Mauviel is going to be a legacy-quality piece (they are guaranteed for life). Copper heats much faster, cools much faster than any other metals and offers superior cooking control. This saucepan works on gas, electric, halogen stovetops, and in the oven.
Get it here >>>>>
Paleo Pumpkin Cookies
Freshly-baked and irresistibly delicious, our Pumpkin Paleo Cookies are thick and exploding with flavor. Enjoy one fluffy treat packed with pumpkin and cinnamon. Gluten-free and paleo-friendly, this delicious cookie is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Order a few of these special treats (for you and a friend) here>>>>
Paleo Treats have been making foodie-approved Paleo desserts since 2009. They are serious about flavor, texture, ingredients and are made with ingredients that are good for you. They ship around the world and are experts at both making and getting a great dessert to your door.
Time – The Ultimate Tool To Thrive
The best way to give your friends and family the support they need to thrive through the holiday season and beyond is through leveraging their time. If something is being done by you, a system, technology, or another person, it takes those things off the recipient’s plate. This gives them the capacity to spend more time on the things they want to do, not the things they have to do.
- Cleaning a home is a time-consuming job. Consider purchasing a weekly, bi-weekly or even one-time deep cleaning for the person in your life who could really enjoy spending those three or four hours on a Saturday on themselves instead of tackling dirty floors.
- If you know someone who wastes whole Sundays mowing, trimming, and edging – gift them with a lawn service, or snow removal service for the colder months. That way, they can spend their Sunday enjoying their yard with family and friends, instead of knee deep in weeds.
- Families enjoy spending time together but can often be challenged with schedules and distractions. Gift them a game or movie night with a gift basket of family games with small prizes for the winners, or family friendly movies with snacks. You could get them tickets to a local musician or a comedy show, both of which are often affordable and a fun way to do/see something new together.
- A gift card or money designated for babysitting or eldercare goes a long way toward showing the loved ones in your life how much they deserve some time to themselves. If you aren’t sure if the recipient has a regular sitter, you could alternatively offer to take on the supervisory role for a few hours or even overnight so your loved one can experience the gift of a lazy morning. Be proactive about setting up time to follow through on the gift so no reminders are necessary.
- Everyone has things that need to get done but often there are too few hours to accomplish all the to-dos. Dry cleaning, grocery shopping or even taking Fido to the groomer for a trim — all of these things are necessary chores in daily lives that often go undone when lives get too busy. By gifting a few hours of an errand or personal assistant service, you can gift your loved one with the freedom to decide what tasks they can take off their own plate.
Shopping for someone else, but not sure exactly what they would choose? Give the gift of a Pete’s Real Food Gift Card so they decide for themselves. The perfect stocking stuffer!
Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout.
Get $15 off the purchase of any gift card for $100 or more.
Buy yours here>>>> and use code HOLIDAY23 at checkout
As you embark on this festive adventure, it is important to remember that the true essence of the season lies not just in the gifts themselves but in the love, care, and connection they symbolize. May your holidays be filled with warmth, laughter, and the joy that comes from giving with a heart full of love and intention. Here's to you and those you love thriving through the holidays, one thoughtfully chosen gift at a time.